Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Photographic Proof... Maybe

Dearest readers, I am thrilled to be able to present you with this exclusive new image of our unborn child:


Wait, what's that? You don't see a baby in this picture? It looks like a bunch of random... stuff? Well! Let me help you out a bit:


So, you see, this could be anything! But I'm told it's probably a picture of our unborn child's face. Part of his face. We think. I feel confident that we're looking at one nostril, at least. And it is an ADORABLE nostril.

In other news, everything looked fine on the rest of the scan. Hooray! Onwards!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like Lady Gaga had a hand in that get-up! I'm gonna say the "Who knows?" is definitely a meat burqa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he's taking a snooze in a placenta pillow! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad everything is looking good! I see a cute little nose and mouth! You just have a very shy baby.

    ReplyDelete