Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lupron: One Week

One week into injecting myself with Lupron, I can say: it makes me have a headache. A low-grade, persistent, usually easy to ignore headache. I did break down and have a tiny amount of caffeine yesterday and although I enjoyed the familiar feeling of artificial well-being and energy flowing through my veins, it didn't make the headache budge. Oh well. Maybe I wasn't as addicted as I thought, or maybe both things just give me a headache and I was doubly screwed?

The other symptom that I have, and I mention this only for the benefit of medical posterity, is that my bazooms are a bit sore. My guess is that this is general I'm-about-to-get-my-period stuff, but we'll find out in due time. The really exciting side effects should start 10-14 days after my first dose, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment