Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday morning was DEFINITELY a relief

The only weekend that comes close to this one in terms of angst, lack of sleep, and general crappiness was January 7-8, 2012. Once again, 4 AM seems to be the magic hour; it's when I finally went to sleep on Saturday ("Friday night") and it's when I got up this morning. HAPPY MONDAY, EVERYBODY! UP AND AT 'EM!

The weekend was made even better by the fact that my husband had a minor car accident on Saturday. Thankfully he is fine, but it could have been so much worse. I can't even think about it without the nausea starting to build, so that's really all I can say.

My MRI is this afternoon and I'm already strategizing how to get my results right away, rather than wait for my appointment with the oncologist next week. I think I'm going to press for an OB-Gyn to go over them with me before I leave their office complex… there's no way I'm going to have the uncertainty of this hanging over my head over the entire Thanksgiving holiday. I'll be really nice about it but I'm not leaving there without an answer, even a partial one. I have this giant work event tonight (perfect timing, as ever) so I can't fall apart no matter what happens. Busy day… I'm off to get a bagel.

No comments:

Post a Comment