Friday, November 22, 2013

How do you like me now?

I have a complex cyst on my right ovary. Given my age it's very unlikely that it's malignant (really, look it up, I'm not just saying that) but that still means the following:

- I got a blood test for my CA-125 level today!
- I get to have an MRI!
- I get to go meet with a gynecologic oncologist!

No word yet on whether my FET cycle will simply be delayed (if all indications come back that the cyst is benign) or if it will be cancelled altogether (which could happen if the cyst is cancerous, or could happen if the testing to rule out cancer pushes my transfer date back past the embryology lab's annual closure over the Christmas holidays.)

I knew it couldn't possibly be that easy.

1 comment:

  1. Fuuuuuuck. I'm so sorry. Ughhhhhh. This just... blows.

    ReplyDelete